Welcome! Let’s talk about three of the most important factors for your retirement. Watch the recording now (click the “speaker” icon in the upper-right of the video for sound)!
During this 15-minute video, we discuss:
- Retirement income, such as Social Security
- Ideas on how much you can spend from your savings (or figuring out how much you need to save)
- Healthcare costs in retirement
Get answers to questions like:
- How can you get the most out of Social Security, and should you even include Social Security benefits in your retirement plan?
- You’ve seen those huge, scary numbers for healthcare costs. How will that really work out for most people?
You can watch the whole thing now, listen to it over time at your convenience. Want more resources? Get two complimentary e-Books and occasional tips here. Don’t worry, they’re short and easy reads.
Free Risk Tolerance Quiz
For more information on what it’s like to work with me, you might enjoy this video below:
You may be nervous about planning for the future or overwhelmed by all of the moving parts. That’s okay. My job is to do the heavy lifting for you. Also, if you’re feeling frustrated or embarrassed about where you currently are, I’ve probably seen people in similar (or worse) situations. That’s not to minimize your challenges if you’re struggling, but you should know that I’m here to help without judgment.